CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Plan

Well, I had my last (hopefully) prenatal doctor visit yesterday. Everything went fine and they sent me over to the hospital to do a non-stress test...that turned out to be an interesting experience. Firstly, when I got to the family birthing center to get hooked up to the monitors, I was very thirsty, very warm...and getting hungry. Secondly, Aria does not like getting cramped with belts while I'm reclining at a 45 degree angle. Those four factors made her a very active child for the monitors. So...the nurses waited and waited and kept commenting on how she is such a busy baby (when, in reality, she had been sleeping a lot that day and was just catching up on her exercise). So...after 1 1/2 hours of sitting (changing positions) and waiting for her to settle down, they brought me supper. After I started eating, and drinking water, she began to relax. All the action looked great and her heartrate was fine during her active times, but they just needed to get her resting heart rate. I knew all along she just didn't like those monitors strapped so tightly to her...but, what ya gonna do. It turned into a lovely bonding time with the OB nurses. So, anyways, as of now we are set to be induced early Thursday morning! That is, if she doesn't decide to come before then. :)

0 comments: